At least once each year you will need to update your family profile. This allows us to make sure your son is in the proper patrol (based on grade) as well as know who (including parents) will be participating in any activity of the troop (including those that might just be there on Monday nights).
To update your Troop Family Profile
- Log-in to the Troop9871.org web site
- In the main menu are select USER MENU | MY PROFILE | FAMILY PROFILE | EDIT FAMILY PROFILE*
- Complete the FAMILY INFO section - BE SURE That you mark YES if you are participating in this year's program (set this to NO if you are sitting out a year)
- Click the FAMILY MEMBERS tab
- Review (or add) Family members in this area (Click the green + button near the right to add a new family member)
- Be sure that your sons all have TRAILMAN selected and that their GRADE and PATROL are accurate. Also be sure that their STATUS is set to ACTIVE
- When you are done reviewing/updating the records click the blue DONE button at the bottom of the page.
That's all there is to it. Your family record should be updated and your son will be able to earn awards for his age/grade.
*If you have never created a family profile click the ADD menu option to add your family profile for the first time.