Adventurers is the Trail Life group for boys in grades 9 through 12.
The focus of the Adventuers program, like all of the Trail Life programs, is to help develop Godly young men.
The Adventurers trailmen learn skills in learn
The Adventurers program meets:
- With the Navigators program
- Throughout the entire year
- Troop Meetings - Most Monday evenings
- Approx. 1 camping every 8 weeks
- Approx. 1 other activity per 4-6 weeks
- 4-10 Service projects per year
- 2-4 special Court of Honor (award ceremony) per year
- One special summer camping/adventure each summer