Navigators is the Trail Life group for boys in grades 6 through 8.
The focus of the Navigators program, like all of the Trail Life programs, is to help develop Godly young men.
The Navigators trailmen learn skills in learn
The Navigators program meets:
- With the Adventure program
- Throughout the entire year
- Troop Meetings - Most Monday evenings
- Approx. 1 camping every 8 weeks
- Approx. 1 other activity per 4-6 weeks
- 4-10 Service projects per year
- 2-4 special Court of Honor (award ceremony) per year
- One special summer camping/adventure each summer