Woodlands is the Trail Life group for boys in grades K through 5.
The focus of the Woodlands program, like all of the Trail Life programs, is to help develop Godly young men and leaders.
The Woodlands trailmen learn skills in Heritage, Hobbies, Life Skills, Outdoor Activities, Pioneering Skills, Science & Technology and Values
The Woodlands program meets:
- Troop Meetings - 1st and 3rd Mondays
- Patrol Meetings - 1st, 2nd and 3rd Mondays (2nd Mondays are generally a special event/activite/etc.)
- Approx. 1 camping or other activity per month
- 3-8 Service projects per year
- 2-4 special Court of Honor (award ceremony) per year